Wednesday, March 25, 2015

wednesday whispers.

This week I bring you a new beauty bag, some local gossip and fun new things to do with a banana?

It is well known these days that I'm a sucker for a subscription box, so I went bonkers when I found out (too late, I might add) that Whole Foods is now putting together a beauty bag!  This past Saturday, across the country, Whole Foods rolled out their first ever curated beauty bag.  I thought this was going to be a new subscription possibility, but after digging deeper, it appears this will be a promo they sell in their stores.  The March bag was sold out at our local Fairfield Whole Foods, but the nice lady at the store says the next one for purchase will be available in August.  All those natural beauty samples and a cute bag, I'm IN!  More information later this summer when I get it.

Trumbull readers:  Recently there has been a LOT of digging and new construction in town!  Our friend PA is on her way to opening Pure Poetry on lower Madison Avenue sometime this spring (along with some other stores TBD) but there is some massive digging going on next to Marissa's on Main Street.  Our First Selectman was at a groundbreaking ceremony at the lot on March 16th and the Town tweeted that it will be called 'Long Hill Marketplace' - you can see my questions to them here.  Does this mean we might get a new restaurant?  Coffee shop?  Exciting!  If you have any info, leave it in the comments below!

Just for fun, here are 10 Uses for Banana Peels via Real Simple/Prevention Magazine.  Who knew?

***

I'm still figuring this blog out.  Are you enjoying it?  Should I keep going?  Do you like the content?  I'm hoping to review my Kloverbox over the weekend.  I'd love to hear your thoughts!




0 comments:

Post a Comment