Wednesday, March 18, 2015

wednesday whispers.

I missed the window for Tuesday Tidbits, so instead, I bring you Wednesday Wisdom.

For my local readers:  If you haven't already visited, Ye's Asian Fusion is a great option for sushi in the Trumbull/Monroe area.  I love their two or three roll lunch combo special (which includes a soup or salad) for $9 or $12 respectively.  I've been there three or four times now and the sushi is fresh and really good!  On my latest visit, I ordered the spicy tuna roll, the Alaska roll and the sweet potato tempura roll.  Yum! 

Meditation is a big buzz word lately.  With everyone's lives so 'busy' we hardly can consider taking 20 minutes out of our day to chill out, but investing that time in yourself can reap many health benefits.  I'm not as religious as I should be about taking that 20 minutes each day, but when I do, I reach for my Headspace app.  It is a great introduction into meditation and the 'Take 10'  pack is FREE!  Check it out!  Do you have a meditation app you love?  Share it in the comments!

If you are looking for a fun, down to earth feed on Instagram, look no further than Women in Real Life.  So many of us have moments of our own that we could very easily share!  Be sure to tag your next 'real life' moment with the hashtag #womenirl to share with a community of women who understand your pain!






0 comments:

Post a Comment